Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Guest Post about Exercise

Hey everyone! My name is Katie! I am Stephanie's sister and she is letting me guest post on her blog today! I wanted to talk about my new health exercise plan that I am going to begin tomorrow October 14th. I always wanted to get into shape and be fit but I never really stuck to it. But tomorrow it is about to change. I'm going to be a completely new me! I've come up with a daily routine which I will try my very best to stick with. I am going to be going on a diet of sorts and be doing a short 30 min workout night at the least. I have some simple rules for my eating habits.

Food rules:
1) fruits and veggies for snacks only!
2) soda only for special occasions (ex: birthday dinners, sleepovers with friends, BBQ's, etc...)
3) candy only for movie theaters!
4) no pizza, burgers, or fries (with the exception of having to eat it.)
5) just generally eat healthy foods

I will be following the rules the best that I can! Next my workout routines are going to be getting harder as I move on but I have my beginners routine!

Beginners Workout Routine:
(I am focusing on getting abs and my arms strong as well as keeping my legs strong)
•10 girl push ups (on my knees not my feet)
•50 jumping jacks
•20 high knees
•50 jumping jacks
• 20 high knees
•30 second plank
•45 second wall sit
•crunches
•1 mile run (unfortunately I will not be able to do a run everyday but I will try to run when I can.)

All of this seems like a lot to just jump into but I've been wanting to have a flat stomach, abs, and strong arms for a long time and I'm sick of waiting! I weighed myself and my starting weight is 132.4 lbs. I will frequently be keeping track of my progress and post it on her. Thank you for reading my first blog post and I wish luck to anyone who decides to create a new them and get fit !

No comments:

Post a Comment