Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 days of transformation starts tomorrow.

Tomorrow is November which means it's the start of my 30 day transformation. I decided to lay out the basics of my goals and schedule so if anyone wants to follow along they can.

FITNESS

My goal is not to lose 100 lbs in a month or become model skinny. My goal is simply to create a routine of exercise. I think that having a small and achievable goal is better than an outrageous impossible one. I want to workout everyday even if it's only for 10 minutes. That's better than I'm doing right now.

  • Eat healthier
    • Smaller portions of food
    • Healthy snack throughout the day
    • WATER!

  • Every morning and night:
    • 10-50 pushups 
    • 30-60 second plank
    • 20-100 squats
    • 20-100 lunges
    • 3 ab blasters
    • 100 jumping jacks
    • 3x30 second glute bridge
    • stretch
  • Every other day:
    • 20+ minutes of cardio
      • Running
      • Biking
      • Stairs
      • Jump Rope
      • Swimming
BEAUTY

I have a few goals within beauty. 
  1. Whiter and stronger teeth
    • Brushing teeth as usual, twice a day
    • Flossing every night
    • Mouthwash every morning
    • Peroxide and Baking Soda cleanse once per week
  2. Less acne and clear skin
    • Wash face as soon as I get off work.
    • Washing face twice per day with non-drying soap
    • Using lotion and acne medicine twice per day
    • Not switching products as often
  3. Wearing less makeup and less foundation
    • Use same brand when I do wear makeup
    • Lighter coverage (not as heavy makeup)
    • Use only mascara when possible, only do makeup for work
SCHOOL

Higher grades, staying ahead of my homework and studying a week in advance for all my tests and quizzes. Planning school once I move and start working on a plan.

  • Every night I need to do at least 1 hour of homework. Studying, reading, assignments, writing, podcasts, SOMETHING
  • Start studying for a test 1 week before the test. 
    • Use notes
    • Flashcards
    • Practice Tests
    • Quizzes
  • Write all assignments in my calendar and make an alert on Wunderlist to remember.
FINANCES

I am planning on moving in Spring which means I need to finish paying off my car, save money for a deposit and rent (3 months of rent in case of emergency), money for making the move (gas, boxes, tape) and save money for birthday and christmas gifts. 

  • Create a strict budget and stick to it. 
  • Buy coffee only once per week
  • No more shopping. If I need new clothes I need to sell my old clothes before buying more.
  • Save money by using coupons, deals and reward cards
  • Use cash only to help keep track of how much I've spent. 
  • Save all change in piggy bank and at the end of the month add it up and put into savings for the move.
  • Improve my new website so that I can start making a little extra income from the products and services. 
  • Sell old, unused stuff on ebay or old clothes at Plato's Closet.
  • Finish paying off my car this month, at the latest by December 15th.
  • Save tips for gas money and put the rest in savings for the move.
  • Declutter room and have a garage sale for the things I no longer use. 

I hope you'll challenge yourself and be apart of the 30 day transformation challenge. You have 30 days of hard work to set a healthy and productive routine for yourself. Create some goals, make a plan and stick to it for 30 days. 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment