Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

30 days of tansformation

Everyone has something about themselves that they dislike, for most of us the things we dislike about ourselves we can probably change or improve. That is why I want to make the next thirty days a month of change and transformation. Starting November 1st to November 30th I am going to stick to a routine and plan to transform all the things I dislike about myself. I will be posting my plans, progress and story on here and I'll post before and after pictures at the end.

If there is something you want to change about yourself, do it with me. I have things in my life that I want to change so I listed them below. I will be doing all of them but feel free to only do one or two of your own.


  • Clean skin. I've always had trouble with acne, part of it is genetics but mostly it's my lack of skin care routine that is making my skin break out and leave scars. 
  • Less foundation, better makeup. This will help with clear skin, eye makeup is fun, but no more heavy foundation and conceler. 
  • Whiter and straighter teeth. I had braces when I was young but stopped wearing a retainer, as a result my teeth went a little crazy again. I want to work on getting my teeth perfect once and for all. 
  • Stronger, healthier body. I gained fat my freshman year of college and it's time to finish dropping the weight. I want to do a ton of strength training to be stronger than ever. 
  • Eating healthier and better. Smaller portions, healthy snack through the day and lots of water to help with my weight loss. 
  • Stretching everyday and night to reduce stress and help with flexibility. 
  • Higher grades and no more procrastinating. I take mostly online classes so I want to get ahead of homework and finish those final projects early. 
  • Less clutter and more organized room. Get rid of old junk and sell clothes I no longer wear. I need to get rid of this material stuff I have no use for. 
  • Better planning, budgeting and money saving. I want to create a budget and stick to it. Very strictly. I'm going to try to go the month without shopping for unnessisary things and no more Starbucks before work. Tea at home instead (healthier anyway). 
  • Improving my business and making some extra money. I have a bunch of business projects I've put on hold that I want to get back too. I need to plan and dedicate time to get it done and make some extra money for moving. 
I may add more as he month goes on but for now that is my offical list. Tomorrow I will post my plans, diet, workout schedule and organizing methods. By November 1st I want a clear plan to stick to so that I don't get off track.

It's time to improve my life and one month of hard work will put me on the right path. I'm really excited and looking forward to the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment