Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Starting to Plan for my Career

Something I've been considering for a long time as a possible career is wedding planning. I've always been organized and loved planning events and I always like the idea. Recently I really started researching how to become a wedding planner and how much money they make, and I've decided that it really is something I'd love to do, or at least try. Yesterday I started to build a website for it and I want to start working on establishing myself and getting experience in the field. I want to start out by selling planners made to help others plan their weddings and until I'm done with school I can offer online services or products. Until I finish school and get a certification in wedding planning I hope to just build a great site and start networking.

I built my site on Weebly and I'm going to start off with some resources and binders. Hopefully building the site early on will show people that I'm serious about a career in event planning and it'll help me be able to organize my portfolio and build my skills. If you want to visit my site click here, or if you want to start your own website click here. I love the weebly website builder and it's perfect if you want simple, or if you want to code your own site.


No comments:

Post a Comment