Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Free eBook and Two Week Workout Challenge



My eBook "The Workout Dictionary" can be downloaded for FREE online, the link is in my sidebar.

In other news, I've planned a kind of mini vacation to go visit my cousin down at her college and I'm leaving in two weeks. That means I want to look and feel amazing while I'm there so I made a two week workout challenge to push myself. If anyone wants to follow along please share your results with me! I'd love to see how it works out for other people.

Workouts:
  • A
    • 100 Jumping Jacks
    • 50 Squats
    • 50 push-ups
    • 50 Sit-ups
    • 3 minute Ab Blasters
      • These are Russian twists, scissors and other ab workouts combined. See video at the end of this post for a how-to tutorial.
    • 1 minute bridge
    • 1 minute plank
    • Stretch
  • B
    • 100 calf-raises (I do these while I'm brushing my teeth
    • 30 lunges per leg
    • 20 donkey kicks per leg
    • 20 Skier Jumps
      • Lay a pillow on the ground, stand on the right of the pillow and face forward so that the pillow is on the left of you, jump horizontally over the pillow then back. That's one.
    • 20 burpees
    • 30 Jump planks
      • Get into a plank position with your arms extended (like you're about to do a push-up) start with your feet together, then "jump" so they are spread a little further than shoulder length apart, jump back tp the start. That's one.
  • C
    • 10x3 Bicep Curls
    • 10x2 Tricep Dips
    • 10x3 Tricep Press
    • 10x3 Shoulder Press
    • 10 Pull-ups
    • 30 second dead hang
  • D
    • 20 Russian Twists
    • 30 second 6 Inch Leg Raise
    • 5 second Superman
    • 15secX5 side plank
    • Bridge-Ups
    • Flutter Kicks
    • V-Ups
**All these workouts can be found in my free eBook


Routine:
  1. Monday
    1. 20 minute run at a hard pace
    2. Workouts A and B
  2. Tuesday
    1. 45 minute easy run
    2. Workouts A and C
  3. Wednesday
    1. 30 minute hard run
    2. Workouts A and D
  4. Thursday
    1. 1 hour easy
    2. Workouts A and B
  5. Friday
    1. 20 minute hard
    2. Workouts A and C
  6. Saturday
    1. 1 hour mild run
    2. Workouts A and D
  7. Sunday
    1. 20 minute easy run
    2. Workout A
**Workout A should be done everyday. I will be doing them both morning and night to really target my abs and legs. 


Foods:
  1. Don't Eat
    • No white bread (only wheat bread)
    • No Chips
    • No Candy
    • No Soda
    • No Coffee
  2. Eat More Of
    • More Water
    • Green Tea when I need Energy
    • More nuts and popcorn as a healthy snack
    • More fruits and veggies

Video of Ab Blasters:



Update: I wanted to post my progress picture! I took a pic before I started this challenge and the day it ended, I hope it helps to motivate everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment