Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

eBook Published and Ready To Go

Last night I finally finished "The Workout Dictionary", my eBook I've been working on the past month. It's a great reference for people just starting out with fitness or anyone looking to perfect their form and create a workout plan. There are over 30 exercises listed with the muscles you will be working, how to do each exercise, the recommended sets, reps and rest times and pictures to let you see how to perfect your form.

There will be more eBooks to follow "The Workout Dictionary" but for now, check it out online here and if you decide to use the book please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think of it! I'd love to improve and add your ideas to the next fitness book I write.

Thanks, and enjoy the eBook!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment